1. What to do in the days leading up to your Simi Valley Wedding
As a couple:
- Schedule a tour of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum. Be sure to include the fabulous Air Force One Pavilion and don’t forget to experience a piece of history at the Berlin Wall.
- Take a romantic hike and take in the breathtaking views on one of Simi Valley’s many wonderful hiking trails.
- Enjoy a romantic evening and dinner at one of Simi Valley’s exquisite eateries like Barton’s Steakhouse, Larsen’s Grill, Market Broiler or Sutter’s Mill.
Girls or Guys Play Day:
- In addition to the magnificent hiking trails, you can also play a round of golf at one of five local golf courses, go bowling at Harley’s Bowl, visit the world famous Skateboard Hall of Fame & Museum, Lazertag Extreme or ice skate at the Iceoplex.
The Entire Wedding Party:
- Choose any one of the activities above and also include these:
- Take the Pacific Surfliner to Santa Barbara for Wine Tasting.
- Visit one of Simi Valley’s many parks for field games so the wedding party can get to know each other. Play games like tug of war, create an obstacle course, a three legged race, water balloon toss and softball or even flag football (no injuries please). These will bring out the competition in a fun filled environment.
2. Madcap Rehearsal Dinner Ideas
Honeymoon Themed Party. Have your rehearsal dinner at one of Simi Valley’s finest restaurants with the wedding party dressed in honeymoon themed attire.
- Barton’s Steak and Seafood
- Larsen’s Grill
- Market Broiler
- Junkyard Cafe
- Yolanda’s Mexican Café
- The East Coast Pizza Company
- Toppers Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen
Bowling Rehearsal Dinner at Harley’s
3. Getting Gussied Up
- Love Organic Spa
- Me Spa
- Bella A’more Salon & Day Spa
- Sports Clips
- Palm Beach Tan
- Life’s a Beach Tanning Salon and Boutique
- TropiCali Tan, Spa and Boutique
4. After the Wedding After Party Ideas
All dressed up and no place to go? Check out these cool ideas for your wedding after party once grandma and grandpa have gone home.
Happy to be Your Guide
Cheers to the ultimate list of Simi Valley attractions, restaurants and hotels. Let us brighten your day (or spice up your night).